Skip to main content

{oops I ombre'd again}


Back in 2011 I worked magic on my hair and bleached it to an ombre hue that I loved. After that I went back to my usual chocolate brown. I thought the trend had died, but I've become more obsessed with the look this summer and was looking for a way to change up my look without going to drastic measures. Thank goodness my fabulous {and beautiful} friend Katie is an amazing makeup artist - and she does hair too! She came over this afternoon and gave me the most wonderful ombre look. She used a teasing and bialyge technique which makes it look really natural. The color isn't as golden as my color above and I LOVE IT! It's a light ash brown, which is perfect for my complexion, and for going into fall. I used the pictures of celebrities as my inspiration, my #1 being Courtney Kerr. Her hair is swoon worthy and subtle. I have a big project coming up this week and it's the perfect color to brighten my complexion! I can't wait to share photos of new color with you all! xx m 

Comments

Stefanie said…
Can't wait to see pics! Bet it looks AWESOME!

xo,

Stefanie

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!