Skip to main content

{discovered} missguided

One of the reasons I love Social Media is because of all the new brands and stores I'm introduced to. Sometimes it's a blog that I would have never come across on my own, or a hairstyle that inspired me to try a new look, or a dress that was so pretty I asked the questions "Where did you get that?" and then I'm so happy I did.

I went to high school with blogger Christal Kay and noticed in her Facebook picture that she was wearing a beautiful maxi dress and I'm so glad I asked where she got it, because I was introduced to this wonderful website http://www.missguided.co.uk/!

I've already picked out some pieces that I know I'll be need this summer! The best part: everything you see below is either $10, $40 or under $50!

Sandy Cut Out Scarf Print Dress
Such a pretty print!
Lauren Racer Back Maxi Dress
A pink maxi for the work week and then out for drinks!
Balea Peplum Sleeveless Top
A sweet Peplum Top.
Fallinda Chain Print Silk Shorts
Stunning Silk Shorts!
Petronela Bow Back Lace Shorts
Lace shorts will be perfect with a  denim shirt and nude wedges! 

Ileana Sheer Asymmetric Maxi Dress
The perfect dress for our good friend's wedding in Green Bay!
Jeomin Chain Link Statement Ring Ilendra T Bar Aztec Platform WedgesSunisa Crocodile Skin Envelope Tote Bag

Comments

Christal said…
Aren't they amazing?! Love the pieces you picked out!!
Anonymous said…
Can you make the pictures clickable? Kind of a bummer I can't go directly to one of the dresses and purchase it.
Unknown said…
Is their a particular dress you're interested in? I can send you the link for it. I usually only link items when I buy then or that are easy to link, like from rS.

I'd be happy to help if you can't find it on the site.

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!