Skip to main content

{chevron wall} by Katherine Stiles

I've recently become obsessed with interior design. I walked into my parents house Easter weekend and asked my mom where my sister and dad were, "They went to go get me an iPad!!! I wanted to look at blogs on house and interior design stuff so I needed one!!!!!" I guess it runs in the family.  The beau and I just rented a gigantic house (we're talking (three floors and a basement) and I want to make sure I actually make it feel like a home, so when my co-worker introduced me a blog of her niece's friend - I was insanely inspired. Then Katherine told me she was painting a chevron wall in her guest bedroom and my heart skipped several beats. I consider chevron to be my favorite color (yes, I know it's a pattern).

http://inspiredesignandcreate.com/ is a wonderful mix of lifestyle tips and beautiful design. I asked Katherine to share some pictures of her project with me and I know you'll be as blown away as me!




Stunning. I know! 

I asked Katherine to share a bit of info with me. It turns out this is her guest bedroom in her home (feel free to invite my over - anytime doll)! It only took her SIX hours total (that includes all prep work), I assumed it would have taken hours and hours and hours! She specifically chose this wall, because it wouldn't be broken up by a window or door. 

Check out the beautiful blog of Katherine Stiles right HERE!  Her blog also has a lot more specifics on how to create a wall like this in your own home!! 

Comments

Jessica Who? said…
umm.. this is AMAZING!!
WOW love this! i will have to check her blog out!

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!