Skip to main content

{molly packs} for germany!



1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Bag
2. Gap Colorblock Tote
3. Tory Burch Dome Studs
4. Steven Pembrook Bootie
5. Hunter Huntress High-Gloss Wellies
6. Aryn K Ladylike Jacket


Yes, I'm going to Germany this Saturday. My boyfriend and I planned a somewhat spur of the moment trip to go visit his amazing cousin and her amazing boyfriend! They live in Frankfurt and have offered to let us stay with them for the week! We will be traveling around Germany (and possibly to Amsterdam or Paris), so I wanted to make sure I packed classic staples that I would wear over and over. I needed a cute carryon that I would feel confident with, and this gap bag fit the bill.I splurged on a Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag, and know that I will feel amazing wearing it. The weather in Germany is also really rainy right now - coldish and damp - a perfect weather for Hunter Boots. I have bright green hunters, but I wanted a classic pair that I could wear from day to night. I also purchased "heels" that would take me chicly around Germany. I don't want to be the girl tripping on cobblestone in my 6-inches. These Steven Pembrook boots are just sexy enough! As you know I'm the biggest fan of Tory Burch. I'm planning on packing my flats and bag, but want to make sure I have Tory on me at all times - so I bought these classic studs! 


What are you thoughts? What would you pack if you were me? 


I'm so excited to see FussenFrankfurtMunich, and Amsterdam!!!! 


P.S. Thanks to everyone who participated in my contest last week! It means a lot to have all of your support!

Comments

Yay! Love Tory, too!! Take lots of pictures!!
Unknown said…
I will take A TON of pictures! Tory is my favorite!!! Thanks for your comment

xo

m

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!