Skip to main content

in the news: crystal renn.

I think this leading lady on the runway, Crystal Renn, is one of the most stunning women ever. At any size - she looks exquisite. Yet it baffles me why the news is still harping on her about her weight. She has a bad breakup, she went hiking with her mom, she embraced a healthy lifestyle, and enjoys working out. Not everything has to be a tragic woe is me story, and I look up to Crystal for eloquently defending her demeanor. Such a beautiful inspiration!


432173_3148323395953_1501129662_3084194_2056603656_n_large




 ‘I've been a double-zero, children's clothes, at 95 pounds, and I've been all the way up to a size 16 and everything in between. [Now I’m] a 6, 8, sometimes a 10 depending on what designer I'm wearing. And that's an interesting place to be in fashion, where extremes are the norm.’  


Crystal has previously said, ‘I want the women who look up to me as a role model to know that I haven’t set out to lose weight… I’m trying to be who I am and not let anyone else dictate what weight I should be.’ 
‘No matter what size you are, the most important thing is health — and you can be healthy at many different sizes.  I didn't make the rules, I am breaking them.’ 

Crystal Renn: I don’t worry about my body

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!