Skip to main content

Pressley Sandal: Shopping Score of the Week

Michael Kors Pressley Sandal

I had one of those days at work on Friday where my heels were just killing me. Heels that I normally find to be so comfortable. Over my lunch break I picked up these Michael Kors gems. Let me tell you a secret: they retail for $120; your girl here got them for $30! I just love when magic happens. I sported them Friday night and was really convinced they might be the perfect black sandal - a little different and a bit chic. The straps are made of a scuba like material, which is as awkward as it is cool. 

I tried finding a website that had them available. But alas - SOLD OUT everywhere. Sorry! xxxooo


Comments

Hi Molly! I just bought the same sandals today, for the same great price! I'm absolutely in love with them and can hardly wait to wear them! I too do a little "comparison shopping" when I find a good deal. I found a sz. 9.5 (my sz.) on Amazon for $74.95, three pair on Ebay....one for $49.99 and two for $99.99. We certainly got the best deal!.
Unknown said…
They are so comfy - I'm obsessed! Great minds think alike! :)

and thanks so much for stopping by!

xxo

m

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!