Skip to main content

Fall shoes.

I have a thing for shoes. I can obsess over a pair until I finally bite the bullet and just click "purchase". Last year these Sam Edelman boots were the object of my desire.


I don't know what it was about them. The clog? The open heel? The styling that free people used? Anyway I feel in love and when I hit "buy" Zappos I felt an instant sigh of relief. I don't think that's normal, but the shoes ended up being perfect. I ordered black, and by some stroke of luck ended up with gray. I wore them with everything. Skinny jeans, leather leggings, skirt and tights...you name it. I plan on wearing them this year too - they look amazing with  my J Brand Lovestory bell bottoms. This year my obsession is a recent one thanks to Kelly Framel of The GlamouraiBrian Atwood is launching a new line of shoes at Saks Fifth Avenue. 

Pretty amazing! I'm in love with B Brian Atwood. The detail is so on trend. The fringe, the tassels, the metal toe, the platform...goodness even the color. Give me! 

If you don't want to fork over the $450 (understandable). Zappos has a great selection of Sam Edelman to satiate you. 
Sam Edelman - Petty

Super similar to the Isabal Marant boots I posted earlier this week.
Sam Edelman - Zoe

These Zoe boots are blatant Balenciaga knockoffs and have bee around forever. You've seen MKA Olsen rocking the real version. I still love them!

Sam Edelman - Flora

Totally on a different level, but you can't really go wrong with a patent leather driving moc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!