Skip to main content

two days.

I've had the most ridiculous weekend. I don't know how to break it down. A guy retelling his story of drinking a woman's breast milk, falling over drunk and the verbal belligerent attacking females. Same guy also recounting how said woman's children were prostituted on Craig's List - they were three and seven years old. His bragging rights turned into a story of humiliation and sadness. Adam and I went home - and I guess I was just made at the male species the tears started and it ended up with Adam accidentally  defending himself by taking the TV remote to my eye. This morning I was up at 6:45 am for Wedding World. I spent the day getting hair and makeup done and wore two wedding dresses that were about 4 sizes too big. Whoops on getting stress skinny. To top it all of the Packers are going to the Super Bowl! Adam ordered me Aaron Rodgers red practice jersey - woo hoo! I hate the Packers colors, but have to support the team! I'm now watching the most depressing news story on CNN. It's called "Selling The Girl Next Door" - heart breaking. Proof that the story above is all too real for many girls.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!