Skip to main content

hair and style evolution.


Just throwing this out there that this post is totally for my own benefit. I've wanted to compile a chronological based list of how different I've looked from senior year of high school until my first year of being a college graduate. My hair has been brown, blonde, dare I say even black. And I've gone from preppy to hippie to trashy to being comfortable in whatever. I think it's pretty interesting, you don't have to. These pictures are not by any stretch of the imagination the best pictures I've taken. I just grabbed different ones (in order of course) where I could notice changes between the other ones. God bless Facebook. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!