Skip to main content

bubblegum.

frankiephoto Photo of the Day | Out of Luck

I'm a social media and marketing vigilante on the search for my right fit. I'm packing passion with a punch to do big things, do these big things well, and do them beyond my means. We have to fight for the feeling to step outside of the box, and take a look around without holding our breath. It's time for change, for the good, for karma to kick in and grant me what I deserve - a chance. I crave success, but find it hard to be 23 in a world, where there is little success for my age bracket. Where recent graduates and young adults are left with the biggest distaste for their jobs (and rightfully so because we are being put against people twice are age, with three times as much experience). It's not fair, but it is life. It is worth living, and it is worth kicking some @$$ and taking names to make a name for myself.

So, as I assemble hundreds of boxes in my little cubicle (no, that was not in the job description) and I watch my manicure chip (yes, my OPI "You Don't Know Jacques" looks craptastic now) I try to do it with a smile (it's a tiny smile but it's still there). I wake up every morning feeling the same old sob story for myself: I hate my job. But, mom and dad know best, and money is money, a paycheck is a paycheck, and my life could be a lot worse. I have love, health, happiness, and a stable job. BUT: If I could change ONE thing it wouldn't be to be a size 2 (I'll settle for a size 4/6 at 5'9"), it wouldn't be to have perfect skin (I'm a-okay with a zit - time balm concealer is a Godsend), it wouldn't be to have more money (though numerous balenciagas and loubs would be nice), I wouldn't want to be famous (yes, Lindsay Lohan used to be my idol), IT WOULD BE TO HAVE A JOB THAT I LOVE. AM IN LOVE WITH. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I know they exist so give me a @#$%^&* change! I know you can hear me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!