Skip to main content

Peptide Promises.

I started my Radical Skincare
journey by using their amazing Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads before my wedding. I've had them for several months and they are worth the investment. I know $75 seems steep, but they are proven to reduce the look of pores and even crows feet! My pores were smaller and my skin was tighter. 

A few weeks ago I received Radical Skincare's Peptide Infused Antioxidant Serum. At $190 a bottle this a product, that at 27, I would normally put on my WANT not NEED list. Since I've started using it my skin has improved significantly. I've noticed places where my skin used to me tight a plump are starting to look renewed. I will say that the skin I had at 25 is definitely not the skin I have at 27 {almost 28} and this serum is helping to repair damage and keep my skin looking youthful. Having a glow year round is important to me, but with my job and busy weekends I can't be a sun goddess like I used to. I stick to spray tans and rely on the Peptide Serum to give me an extra boost. 






Left to Right: Me, Tamara, Shawna and Megan 

At a wedding last weekend I really felt like my skin was glowing. We had attended an outdoor pizza restaurant that week and I am like candy to jiggers and mosquitos. I had bites all over my face two days prior, and by the time I had to put my makeup on Saturday - they were gone! I am giving the Peptide Infused Serum credit for this one! 


Embarrassing selfie for the win! I don't usually take SUPER close up photos of my face; however, I was sending my friend Rachel a picture of my berry lips. It was her wedding color and I was feeling cheeky {ok and pretty}. As you can see pores are smaller and skin is more even. Ignore my oily noise - summer clearly brings out the best in my typically dry skin. 

I really hope to try Radical Skincare's Revitalizing Mask next! 




"A powerhouse anti-wrinkle serum that shields against the free radicals responsible for skin aging. Protect, repair, and firm. There is no better shield against free radicals responsible for skin aging than this must-have multitasking anti-wrinkle serum. The ingredients have been shown to support natural collagen and elasticity in weeks. With its true-to-nature berry bronze hue, it gives skin a healthier glow, while making it look and feel smoother. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:In a consumer use study: - 89% of participants reported that skin texture improved; skin has become smoother - 89% of participants reported that their skin elasticity improved - 89% of participants reported that skin has a healthier appearance."

Shop the post:







Full Disclosure: All products were provided to me free of change. All opinions are entirely my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!