Skip to main content

#adamlovesmolly: decor in the tent.















It's a definite #tbt that is for sure! I promised showing decor from my wedding a while ago, and well here you are my dears! My vision for out day was a garden party of sorts. I wanted classic elements, mixed with pieces that were unique and added a touch of modern - like out chevron placemats, chalkboard doors and chalkboard printable table numbers. 

TIP: If you're looking to save big bucks on table numbers, Etsy is the answer. I was going to spend over $300 on gold glitter table numbers; however, I was able to find printables that were about $5 for 20 numbers! They worked perfectly into our decor. 

My vision was completely brought to fruition by The Eventful Life. Jess and Steph were amazing to work with. I didn't have to worry about a single thing, the two of them were on point before, during and even AFTER the wedding! We had the best experience working with them. 

EXPERIENCE: I wanted to put most of my budget into the experience that my guests would have: the bar, the photo booth, the location, the food, the ambiance and the MUSIC! I wasn't a bride that wanted my guests to take away tiny little gifts that weren't up to par. I know many people walked away cherishing their photo booth pics - which I loved! Belle Immagini Photo Booth was truly one of a kind to work with. I was so impressed with their kind and giving spirits, truly beautiful people! 

Our colors were a touch of mint, gold and blush pink. For flowers we used peonies, ranunculus, hydrangeas, garden roses and dusty miller. Everything looked like the ethereal dream I had been imagining for the past year.

If you have any questions on weddings at Lake Park Bistro {tented} or wedding vendors in Milwaukee please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail at mollydgrimm@gmail.com

enjoy! 

xx

m







Comments

Ah! This brings back so many good memories - it was so amazing working with you and helping bring this beautiful wedding to life!

Soooo when are you renewing your vows so we can do it all over again? ;)

xo

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!