Skip to main content

blank wall solution: free prints

The husband and I moved into the new house we built {not with our own hands} about a month ago. We purchased new furniture, some new accessories and right now I'm dealing with a lot of blank walls. We have some artwork and I love all of it, but this house has so much useable {and beautiful} wall space that I've been looking for ways to decorate them without spending a fortune.

Step One: Pinterest
Step Two: Free Printables


I downloaded these from smitten on paper - perfect for the office wall, in simple white frames. 

Burlap + Blue has a great list of free printables. I especially love the state ones. Home is where the heart is, and I wouldn't hate looking at Wisconsin when I get homesick for Milwaukee. 

I love my monograms and For Chic Sake has the cutest {very easily} customized monograms.



Any decorating ideas? Send them my way: mollydgrimm@gmail.com

xx

m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!