Skip to main content

#adamlovesmolly beauty edition

  Makeup






It's hard to believe that we are now in the single digits for the wedding countdown - NINE DAYS.

I found my wedding clutch (it's from GiGi New York and has my new initial on it. A beaded and sparkly clutch wasn't my style and I will use my GiGi clutch forever - plus it has a tassel), rehearsal dinner dress and shoes, jewelry for the wedding, and picked up my dress from the seamstress last night {it is PERFECT}!

A few weeks ago I had my makeup trial. Maggie Kerr of Wide Eyed Beauty could not have created a look that I adore more - it was perfect! I created a Pinterest board for my wedding look and had Maggie and Gina Barrington join it. Here I pinned exactly how I wanted to look: "bronzy, glowy, contoury, with bright cheeks, a natural lip, and a smoky eye that suited me" - totally easy (ha). Maggie nailed it and I felt so beautiful! I'm not ready to share MY look - it's a secret for the big day - but I will walk you through my trial steps and products in my next beauty post!

To contact Gina and Maggie email them at info@wideeyedbeauty.com I'm just going to brag about these two for a minute. They work on the beautiful people and when I say beautiful people I mean celebrities and models. Some recents: Anna Wintour, Sophia Bush and Juliette Lewis. Both have most recently worked on looks for shop bop (my favorite store) and Nike! 

Some makeup inspiration:

LiIy


Love her glow


Gina and I are doing my hair trial next week! Here is some inspiration!



Side Swept Chignon Hairstyle  Ashley Greene Hairstyles: This is really an elegant hair style, this chignon is great for wedding! This hairstyle is best suited for those with oval face shapes and will need product for hold and shine.Loose, low, updo. and thinking my hair will be this color too!


Wedding updo sidebun


Great up-do for spring


all images via pinterest 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!