Skip to main content

Update: Grimm & Dixon Wedding





Wedding planning has gotten a tad out of control! With six months to go, I'm so thankful for my wonderful wedding planners The Eventful Life. They are taking care of all the details I would never even dream of!

I am so excited to marry my best friend; however, there is a lot that goes into the big day! I just started typing a list of everything and it stressed me out so it was promptly deleted. I'll give you a few updates though! We updated the color palette of our wedding and I could not be more excited. As you can see it's MINT! Our floral put it best, "You want an upscale, glamorous, Great Gatsby-esque garden party." NAILED IT!



This week we even settled on bridesmaid dresses! One of my bridesmaids, Katie, took one for the team and ordered the dress from Zappos. It looks better on her then it does on the model! We choose the Donna Morgan "Laura" Dress in Spearmint. Nordstrom and Zappos carry the dress; as well as, Weddington Way (they have been SO helpful)!



And here is a sneak peek of our engagement photos! I can't wait to see the rest - our photographer hasn't showed us her favorite one yet! Can't wait to see it!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!