Skip to main content

Interview: Michelle Money




I will be the first to admit that reality television isn't a guilty pleasure of mine, it's a real pleasure that I'm 100% confident in owning. Since Michelle Money made her debut on the Bachelor I knew that this was one chick I had to keep following. So I did, via Twitter, Facebook, and her YouTube Channel {links are the the bottom of the page}. Miss Money is not only stunning, but she is totally down to earth {rare, I know}! She was kind enough to do an interview with me, and I can say with certainty that I adore her even more! 




1. We watched you on the Bachelor and Bachelor Pad, and it seems like the 'Bachelor Family" is pretty close. Do you raid one another's closets? Who do you think has the most covetable wardrobe out of all the ladies who have been on the show?

If I could share closets with one of the other contestants I would for sure choose Jillian Harris! I LOVE her style and her personality that goes with it! She is sassy, sexy and sophisticated just like her wardrobe!



2.I'm a huge addict of your YouTube Channel. You are Laura genuinely love and value each other so much, which makes it so fun to watch! Is there a video you've put up that you look back now and say "OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING?"

um. Yes.  It is (was ) an interview I did with an x boyfriend on what men like in women! Turns out he doesn’t have much personality on camera and It came across as such! I didn’t have the heart to NOT upload it so I did.  I ended up taking it down after getting into a fight and then just “forgot” to put it back up! Haha!


3.I bought snedges aka sneaker wedges and they have yet to see daylight! What is one trend you could live without right now? 

Probably would be super short shorts .  Mainly because my boootay is NEVER going to look good in those! You have to have some seriously amazing legs to go along with the butt that is practically hanging out! Haha!

4. There are so many celebrities with amazing style. Would you rather be the Rachel Zoe getting people ready for the red carpet or the one wearing the couture gown? Who do you look to for inspiration for your daily style?

I would rather be the one wearing the gown for sure!!! I always go to Sarah Jessica Parker for style inspiration.  Her and Rachel Bilson! OH, and  MK and Ash.  P.S. I watched full house with Brielle last night and kinda wanted to cry in mourning for their innocence. 


5. I think it's safe to say you modernized the monogram! I give you 100% credit for making it chic and un-stuffy, what are some of your go to jewelry pieces?

Ah, well thanks!!! I definitely always have something from Jennifer Zeuner on.  And my Twisted Silver necklaces are always layered on top! I feel naked without at least one necklace on!


6. Let's talk beauty. You're the only expert in my eyes (didn't mean to make you blush) with the MMandL show, your new salon, and your own segment on LOOK TV - so what are your favorite products right now? 

Lips: Peach brightening gloss from Bobbi Brown
Eyes: Make up Forever eye liner number 10L!! 
Blush: MAC harmony for contouring
Foundation: Dior Skin Foundation!
Skincare: Eminence

7. What spring trends are you loving color wise? Did you jump on the neon bandwagon?

I have loved adding a touch of neon here and there! But it actually freaks me out because it takes me back to when I lived in Provo Utah and I was like 9 years old and thought I was a professional New Kids On The Block back up dancer.  I wasn't obviously. But the colors are still swirling around in the back of my head.  The very NEON colors.  Mini puke. 

8. At 26, I have 10 unites in my forehead, because I was obsessed with not having "elevens"! If you don't mind dishing it out when did you start using Botox? I totally agree that it's just the same as coloring your greys, getting microderm, and putting topicals on our face!

I have been getting Botox done now for two and a half years! I now get it done at least 3-4 times a year! As long as you go to someone who can be trusted to not shoot you up too much, it is a great way to look young, fresh, and less tired!

9. We've seen your hair totally transform from light brown, to Ombré, extensions vs none. Which is your favorite way to go? P.S. I will only curl my hair the "Money Way" no!

I have come to realize that I always end up going back to the freaking extensions.  My favorite right now is the natural beaded rows.  I have tried them all though! And I never really veer too far from the color it is now.  I LOVE Ombré hair for so many reasons! I love that you can have that natural look but also be able to enhance your eyes and face through the placement of the color you use to melt in.  It’s so low maintenance and it just gives off that effortless beauty look that I am in love with!

10. What else do you want us to know about you? I don't think our girl crushes could get any bigger!

Basically that I am a lover of all things beauty related but I truly believe that you will never feel beautiful on the outside until you feel beautiful on the inside.  Honesty is very important to me.  Being honest with yourself is one of the most liberating and exciting journeys you will ever go on! And it is an endless journey of loving and accepting yourself as you are! Live your truth. Speak your truth. But do it with the right color of foundation for crying out loud!


Much Love,
Michelle Money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!