Skip to main content

{buying in} rock star status.

 

Today was a first for me! I literally bought into all the hype that is the Old Navy Rock Star Jeans.

Tip: I've read a lot of reviews on the fit of these jeans. Most suggest going up two sizes. I usually wear a six in dress pants, sometimes an eight if they are super slim, so it was terrifying to look at the size, but oh well! It's all about how they look and how you feel in them!

Pros:

  1. They cost about 1/4 of my usual jeans. {My go to's: Seven for all Mankind. Else. Current/Elliott. Joes Jeans. J Brand.}
  2. The colors and stitching read very richly. {Almost identical to my Seven 'The Skinny' jean.}
  3. They come in colors and patterns. {A cute polka dot pair looked just like my Current/Elliott spotted pants from Anthro. - I think they retailed for $198!}
  4. Great with boots. and Perfect with flats for spring. 
Cons:

I'll let you know when I try them on! 


Comments

LSilverStyle said…
Nice! Let us know how they fit once you try them on- eager to see how you like them. I totally want a pair now:)

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!