Skip to main content

FNO {what i would wear}

what i'd be wearing FNO



                          

What I'd be wearing to FNO in my dreams. I was I was home in Milwaukee to participate! There are some amazing looks popping up on my Facebook news feed. I've been busy assisting in styling Rochester's biggest fashion show "Style on the Plaza" and will also be debuting my promo for shopping and dining in the city - so next week is a huge one for me - and it's all about fashion! Between pulling looks and fitting models I feel like I'm living the (midwestern) fashionista's dreams. But seriously: someone: the Rolex, Celine, and Valentino pumps would be MUCH appreciated. 

Comments

ElleMichele said…
Very ladylike with a touch of glam/vixen. I'd love to wear this too! Great look.

xoxo
Elle Michele
anthonyelle.com
Suzzie Vehrs said…
yeah I love those pumps too. I would love if someone sent me a pair.
ba san said…
Structural components and speakers of this handbag gusset Celine

Luggage lanvin

handbag
, which makes it more attractive long-term daily carry

option, Celine CABAS this CABAS "unfinished leather edge and minimal

aesthetic gold bagging the classic packaging PACKER handle connecting

hardware, which round out Celine-looks like Close for those

experiencing fatigue and Celine particular product line, but a bit like

the general aesthetic , this package is a beautifully crafted options

at lower prices than the Central, baggage or classic box the Lanvin bag you can not go

wrong.
Unknown said…
Such a perfect FNO outfit.. I wish I had it all ;)

xoxo

www.fancythingsblog.com

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!