Skip to main content

lily kwong & other famous people.

05_lily-kwong-shorine-2710_lily-kwong-shorine-903_lily-kwong-shorine-17-copy

I probably have the coolest and most well-connected best friends.  Before freshman year at Arizona State, I was introduced to Facebook. It was 2005 and it was when Zuck decided to open it up to other schools than just the Ivy Leagues. Remember AIM? Well that is how my best friend Cait and I met each other! We were inseperable for a whole year. If we were seen out and about alone or with a different group of friend's, I was always asked, "Where's Cait?". We were a Vodka and Rum chugging team. You're now thinking...MOLLY...get to the point! 

See that stunner above. That is Cait's cousin! Deemed by Refinery 29 as New York's newest IT girl/model, Lily Kwong has amazing style. I'm going to work my magic and hopefully Cait can get me her contact info, so I can interview her for fashion tips! I highly suggest you check out her feature - the girl has unbeatable style. So classic, so chic, and she pulls it off so effortlessly (must be a model thing). 
Then there was the time my (other BFF...I have 7 of them from college) interviewed Sophia Bush! She has an amazing job at pop sugar (that I envy everyday)! She's also interviewed: Rachel Zoe, Miranda Kerr, John Travolta, Nicole Kidman....just to name...a few!

Comments

Thanks for sharing. i really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post...

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!