Skip to main content

from me to you {happy thanksgiving}



This will be my 25th Thanksgiving. As I've gotten older the best part of the holidays have been the 'lengthy' breaks from work. Remember when you would get a month off from college for Winter Break...oh the luxury. This year I'm thankful for so many things.

My wonderful family.
               (i love you to the moon and back: mom, dad, emme and kate.)
My amazing beau.
My loyal friends.
A cardiac surgeon at Ohio State University.
An amazing job.
My health.
My happiness.
My iPhone.
Having a roof over my head, a down comforter on my bed, and a boy I love sleeping next to me.
Hadley, Lily, and Griffin.
Margaritas, Pinot Grigio, and Rolling Rock.
Rachel Zoe, The Real Housewives of anything...The Bravo network in general.
Adele.
Taylor Swift.

I'm so blessed it feels silly sometimes. I've never gone a night without a warm bed to sleep in, I've never gone hungry, I've never not been provided for or been unable to provide for myself. This Thanksgiving please say a prayer for all you have, and for all those who might not be as fortunate as you are.

Happy Thanksgiving to you my dears. Smile, you are beautiful - and someone is thankful for you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!