Skip to main content

summerfest.



It's that time of year again. If you're from Milwaukee then you know what I'm talking about. The World's BIGGEST music festival. It may not be as trendy as Coachella or as chill as Bonaroo or as wild as Governer's Ball, but it's a 10 day fest of great music, great food (hello Saz's fries) and lots and lots of Miller products. Friday night we are heading down to the lakefront to see GirlTalk - my ultimate workout band and greatest mash  up of the songs you know and love. I can't wait. I've wanted to see him DJ so many times, but alas this will be my first. Saturday, it will be Phil Vassar. Some other names playing: Kanye West, Maroon 5, OAR, Jason Mraz, Britney Spears. It's kind of the epitome of big names this year.

I've been going since I was in 8th grade and though I'm not one of those scary adults I can't help but getting excited for this. I don't plan on blacking out or puking my guts out on Bicardi Limon, but I am going to have a hell of a time. I think this is actually my 2nd time going since turning 21...and now I'm 24...god so old. I've been going to Summerfest for 10 years...is that...even possible?

So excited. To stalk go to: www.summerfest.com (oh and it only costs $15 a day - so the price is WAY better than shelling out $300 to look awesome in crochet and cut offs).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!