Skip to main content

a lot of everything!

Oscar de la Renta, Fall/Winter 2011
oscarprgirl:

yes.


You know when you get so excited about something you're doing at work that you have to immediately go gush to your boss and she takes you in and tells you how proud of you she is. Well, I'm guessing most of you don't get to do that, because you don't work for the wonderful company that I do. With an open door policy, a one more drink is always better rule, and the idea that we are all equals (read: not separated by a hierarchy or title). At our Christmas party I even attempted to "Ice" our regional sales manager. It's a great place to work and I'm so thankful that I've been given this crazy opportunity to have so much friggin' responsibility. I don't know how I was chosen, but for some reason they saw something in my that I'm still trying to find in myself. Days like this make me passionate about the work I do, and so thankful that I'm able to work in media heavy environment. Clients can get crazy and deals can fall through, but at the end of the day I work with the most kind people on this planet.

Totally gushing. Totally having a great day.

Especially after finding this picture on http://katrina.nonsociety.com/. Oscar makes me happy - so does fur. This is just stunning. I would sleep in this, a robe of envy, and dead animal. love.



And then there was this little girl over on http://arax.nonsociety.com/. so so sweet!

spearmint and blue topaz cupcake ringleopard star chair leg hinged banglemint pave vine open bangleaqua dotted hinged bangle

How beautiful are these M.C.L. baubles!?

WGACA Vintage Vintage Chanel Small Bag

HELLOOOO GORGEOUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!