Skip to main content

lyfe. style.

And if you’re only around later that afternoon, I’ll be participating in an Internet Week panel called “Love 2.0,” moderated by my friend, Paul Carr.
Should be amusing, if nothing else.

I'm very big into lifestyle blogs. I like reading about what others are doing in various parts of the country: NYC, LA, SF, even the Lone Star state. However, recently I've been finding the ones I look at religiously to not be enough...go figure, I'm from the generation where I can't watch a move for 2.5 hours without wanting to claw my eyeballs out and drink a sugar free Red Bull.

I look to:

www.morethanmary.com
www.georgiegirl.com
www.ramshackleglam.com

for lifestyle...and for the fashion saavy I can't get enough of:

www.fashiontoast.com
www.becauseimaddicted.net

HOWEVER

www.nonsociety.com used to be my go to. I LOVED hearing what Julia, Mary, and Megan had to say. Now it's Julia, Katrina, Emily, Laura, TJ, a beauty blogger (?) who doesn't blog and Melissa. It's just overload. There isn't one person that is doing it RIGHT. Julia and Mary used to nail it every time, and Jordan Reid (bless her soul, probably one of my favorite blogger of all time) got it right to, now it's going to #$%^&. So, Julia...please FIX IT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!